Attendees at any STEM conference revel in the chance to immerse themselves in cutting-edge event technology. Whether it’s interacting with fellow delegates enjoying the same talk on the other side of the world or posing questions and taking part in polls via social media, we have the AV facilities to put your event at the forefront of digital innovation.
Our beautiful, historic building’s central London location also means your guests can enjoy fantastic public transport links and have access to the wealth of the capital’s restaurants, shows and sights.
Why choose Savoy Place?
Cool, contemporary, flexible spaces form the perfect setting for your event at Savoy Place. Our refurbishment has made even more of the views of the River Thames and increased capacity and flexibility, while the design facilitates smooth customer flow throughout the building.
- 2 state-of-the-art lecture theatres with capacity for up to 451 and 175 people or 626 jointly
- A Riverside Room with a balcony overlooking the Thames
- A brand new roof terrace with capacity for up to 200 delegates
- Supporting rooms for speakers and syndicates
- Catering rooms near the main rooms with space for exhibition stands and ample power and data
- Accessibility for all – including a Sesame lift at the front of the building that provides easy wheelchair access
Conference and AGM facilities
You'll benefit from a full range of digital facilities, including free Wi-Fi without restriction for delegates, subject to terms and conditions, for a fully occupied building. We also offer:
- Cutting-edge IT, AV and wireless connectivity throughout giving your speakers the tools to attract and hold their audience's attention
- High-end facilities for event filming, live streaming and production
- High Definition display screens in all rooms
- Capacity to send video and audio signals from any room to any room with the ability to link the 2 lecture theatres together
- Streaming facilities and HD video conferencing services using the latest Polycom systems
- 3 phase power in key event spaces
- In-house AV team and theatre hire packages that include a dedicated technician for your event
You can brand event spaces easily using the built-in screens in the rooms via the on-site digital content executive. Plus, you can display event information and your logo on the HD video wall and communicate with delegates using the public address system across all ground floor rooms.
Catering for your event
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, reception and refreshment options are available. Just let our expert in-house catering team know your requirements.
Find out more about our caterers.
Talk to us about your conference: +44 (0)20 3813 3805