At IET London: Savoy Place we are dedicated to offering the highest possible levels of accessibility and believe in setting the industry standard.
IET London: Savoy Place features a Sesame lift at the front entrance as well as removable ramp access to the side of the building.
Our accessibility not only covers mobility but hearing and visual as well:
- Hearing and visual assistance at our reception desks
- Built in ramps in the Lecture Theatres
- Designated area for wheelchairs in the Lecture Theatres and companion seats
- Induction loops in Riverside and Maxwell Library
- IR hearing system in the two Lecture Theatres
- Portable induction loop
- Fire Safety to include refuge points with intercoms, evacuation chairs and sledge – Evacuation plans for guests with disabilities
All floors are fully accessible via two lifts on either side of the building and all levels are then fully accessible with step free access throughout.